Initial Issue Certificates
Ratings & Courses
Parachutist Certificate with "B" Endorsement
Parachutist Certificate with B endorsement are issued to those applicants that do not hold a NZPIA Parachutist Certificate and meet the requirements of the B endorsement.
On completion of the online assessment exam, the NZPIA assessor will confirm your identification and the practical requirements listed below during the online application system.
On successful completion of this process you will be issued with a temporary certificate with B Endorsement electronically that is valid for 30 days. In that time auditing requirements aside a life time Certificate will be issued s to the New Zealand address you provide.
"B" Endorsement requirements
a) The freefall parachutist must have successfully completed training in the performance of freefall jumps under the direct supervision of a suitably qualified Parachute Instructor and is qualified to jump independently from an Instructor.
b) Attainment of this endorsement indicates a level of knowledge and experience to take part in all forms of parachuting.
c) Conditions - Applicants must
- Fulfill the conditions of Endorsement "A".
- Have passed the online NZPIA certificate "B" Endorsement exam
- Have made 50 free fall parachute descents and accumulated a minimum of 30 minutes of free fall time.
- Have completed a minimum of 10 formation jumps of which 5 must involve a minimum of three participants.
- Have landed within 5 metres of a designated landing point on five occasions.
- Have determined the correct exit point and exited the aircraft at that point without assistance, landing within 30 metres of the chosen landing point.